This account disclosure contains important information about your First Financial Equity Corporation account, including fees and contact information.
- Please read this disclosure and retain if for future reference. Understand that the conditions of your relationship with First Financial Equity Corporation (FFEC) begin on the date the account is opened, and include all transactions between FFEC now and yourself, and all products and services offered through FFEC now and in the future. FFEC reserves the right to modify and terminate these conditions at any time. If you ever have questions regarding transactions in the account, please contact your advisor or FFEC Compliance at (480)951-0079. Please refer to the FFEC website for up-to-date information about our services and associated fees and charges.
- Hilltop Securities, Inc. Various features of account(s) with FFEC are offered or processed through a service provider, Hilltop Securities, Inc. a Hilltop Holdings company, including account custody, clearing and settlement services. Hilltop Securities, Inc., and FFEC provide a Customer Information Brochure upon the opening of each new account, which discloses fees and charges associated with normal clearing services provided on each account. Hilltop Securities, Inc. charges can include, but are not limited to margin interest, clearing fees, NSF check charges, overdraft fees, VISA debit fees, check re-order fees, stop payment fees, extension fees, inactivity fees and other fees disclosed in the Customer Information Brochure.
- FFEC Fees. Certain fees charged directly by FFEC are as follows –
- Non-retirement accounts are subject to a $140 annual maintenance fee with the exception of DVP, UTMA/UGMA and non-profit organizations.
- Retirement accounts over $5,000.00 market value are subject to a $65.00 annual maintenance fee that includes IRA and ROTH individual, rollover and beneficiary accounts, Simple, SEP and qualified plans. Health Savings (HSA) and Coverdell accounts are exempt from the fee.
FFEC reserves the right to modify these fees at our discretion with written notice.